DynamicTL1® Java TL1 Manager SDK
Overview | Features | Components| Specifications
Over. | Feat. | Comp. | Specs.
The DynamicTL1® Java TL1 Manager SDK provides a high-level Java TL1 manager framework for developing high-performance TL1 manager applications spanning a variety of deployment scenarios including:
- Network Management System (NMS) Applications & Plug-ins
- Element Management System (EMS) Applications & Plug-ins
- Local Craft Interface (LCI) Applications
- TL1 Protocol Mediators & Adapters
- and much more...
Through the use of layered APIs and TL1 message metadata, the components of DynamicTL1® Manager SDK work together to shield TL1 application developers from the complexity of the underlying TL1 message syntax and structure, allowing them to concentrate on what matters - producing high quality network management applications.
Some of the key features of the DynamicTL1® Manager SDK are:
- 100% Java, works with Java 2 SDK version 1.2 or greater
- Strongly-typed APIs (for understandability)
- High-reliability, carrier-grade components
- High-performance, optimized message processing
- Metadata driven message parsing and parameter access
- Simultaneous support for multiple TL1 device command sets
- High performance generic TL1 message parser
- Extensible, transport-independent communications interface
- TL1 Gateway API for indirect NE access and management
- Positional parameter access by name or position
- HTML TL1 document generation
- Outgoing command validation (for user interfaces)
- Optimized for multiple NE communication
- Automatic TL1 session management
- Synchronous, asynchronous and pseudo-synchronous messaging.
- Manager role telnet protocol adapter support
- Automatic CTAG management (configurable)
- Built-in support for multiple transports
- TL1 over TCP/IP
- TL1 over SSL
- TL1 over SSH
- TL1 over Serial
For code examples, developer guides and API Javadoc, please download the DynamicTL1® Suite evaluation package.
The DynamicTL1® Manager SDK includes the following high-level Java APIs:
as well as the following Java based development tool:
See the DynamicTL1® Manager SDK specifications below:
Java Platform Requirements:
- Java 2: JDK 1.2 or newer
Operating System Requirements:
Any operating system which supports the Java versions listed in the Java Platform Requirements section above. Some of the operating systems commonly used with the DynamicTL1® products are:
- Microsoft Windows (95,98,XP,NT,2000)
- Linux (Redhat, etc)
- Hewlett Packard HP-UX
- Sun Solaris (SPARC & x86)
- IBM AIX
- Apple MacOS X
- Physical memory (RAM): 256MB
- Disk space: 20MB (distribution package size)
- Physical memory (RAM): 512MB or greater
- Disk space: 30MB (distribution,log,data files)
NOTE: the amount of memory and disk space will vary depending upon the details of your specific application. Please email monfox support to get the recommended requirements for your specific deployment.
For usage examples, developer guides, and much more, please download the DynamicTL1® Suite evaluation package.
Related DynamicTL1® Products
The DynamicTL1® Manager SDK is often used in addition to the following DynamicTL1® products:
Also note that the DynamicTL1® Manager SDK may be used in conjunction with the following Monfox toolkits in order to implement TL1 protocol mediation software:
- SNMP Agent Java SDK for TL1 to SNMP protocol mediators
- CMIP Agent Java SDK for TL1 to CMIP protocol mediators